Brunswick (Brittonkill) CSD is working to expand its Continuing Education program to offer more opportunities for our community.
Contact Sherri Kellar-Willis at 279-4600 ext. 2802 to register.
Tuition: $6 per class
When: Monday & Wednesdays
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Start Date: Month to Month
Location: Tamarac Middle School Cafeteria
This class will continue on a monthly basis as long as there is interest.
Indoor Walking Group
Location: Tamarac Secondary School, first floor hallways
Time: 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Tuition: $5 per person per year
Are you looking for a safe, comfortable place to walk? Then come join our indoor walking group at the Tamarac Secondary School! Individuals can walk through school hallways Monday through Friday between 6 and 9 p.m. Interested individuals must complete a registration form and mail it along with a $5 payment. You will be provided a walking pass to wear. Participants must enter and exit through the front main entrance.
Registration and General Information
We invite all community members and employees to become actively involved in the Continuing Education Program. The courses are open to all area community members and high school students.
Our program is self-supporting and has no bearing on the district’s tax rate.
You may e-mail your registration form and mail a check or money order payable to “BCSD Continuing Education” to 3992 NY 2, Troy, NY 12180. If you wish to register in person, you may stop by the Secondary School, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. All classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis. You will be notified if the course is cancelled or filled.
- All course fees will be collected at the time of registration.
- Checks should be made payable to “BCSD Continuing Education”
- Refunds will not be issued unless the class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment or if the class if filled to the maximum limit.
- Participants are responsible for providing or purchasing any necessary materials or supplies.
General Course Information
- District residents and employees of the Brunswick (Brittonkill) Central School District will have first preference for course registration. (Non-residents will be accepted on a space available basis.)
- A course may be cancelled if there is not sufficient enrollment.
- Students enrolled in a class will be notified if their class is cancelled or if the class is full to maximum limit.
- Classes will not be in session when there is a school holiday or when schools are closed due to inclement weather.
- Cancellation of a class due to inclement weather will be made up at the end of the course.
- The Brunswick Central School District hereby advises students, parents, employees and the general public that it offers employment and education opportunities, without regard to sex, race, color, national origin or handicap. Inquires regarding this non-discrimination policy may be directed to Myles Goss, Title IX (Discrimination) and Section 504 (Handicapped) Compliance Officer at 279-4600. Procedures and forms related to the established grievance procedures may be obtained from Mr. Goss.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED, THERE IS NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE SCHOOL BUILDING OR ON THE SCHOOL GROUNDS. YOU MUST LEAVE THE SCHOOL GROUNDS IF YOU WISH TO SMOKE.