October 27, 2020
The Brunswick Central School District will provide free breakfast and lunch to any student enrolled in the district, age 19 and under, through June 30, 2021. The USDA is covering all costs.
Why should you take advantage of these free meal options?
- It is available at no cost to your children and no cost to you.
- It will extend your food budget at home and save you time prepping lunches.
- There is enough for everyone and you will not be taking food away from anyone.
- You are helping your food service program turn over food inventory and stay financially afloat.
What Families Need to Know
- Families who feel that they are eligible for free and reduced meals, still need to complete an application.
- Food is available for pick up at the school on a weekly basis. Please send an email to the following address if you would like to schedule a pick up: email@example.com
The Food Service Department thanks you for your participation; our goal is to provide nutrition security and comfort to our students and their families. Should you have any further questions, please contact our Cafeteria director, Joy Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-279-4600 ext 2208.