Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten Surveys
If you are registering a student for kindergarten or pre-kindergarten, please fill out one of the following online forms:
Kindergarten Registration Survey for 2020-21 School Year (child who will be 5 years old on or before December 1)
Out-of-District Student Registration Information
If you are interested in registering an out-of-district student on a tuition basis, click here for information…
Have you moved?
Please make sure to update the District with your current address and contact telephone numbers. You will need to provide new proofs of residency. Click here for COA Form
Steps to Register a Student
Step 1: Proof of Residency
- Affidavit of Shared Residency
- Lease, rental or mortgage statement/agreement
- Utility Bill (i.e. phone, cable, electric)
Step 2: Documents/Records
You will need to bring with you several documents regarding your student.
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of Drivers License
- Copy of Physical exam by a doctor within the last year
- Copy of custody agreement (if applicable)
- Copy of Special Education plan (IEP or 504) if applicable
Step 3: Download and fill out all of the documents below.
- Registration Checklist
- Registration Form
- Residency Form
- Consent for Release
- Home Language Form
- Health Information Form
- Medical Exam Permission/Physical Exam Form (to be given to Doctor)
- Computer Use Form (MS/HS only)
Step 4: Contact Mabel Dumas
Call 279-4600 ext. 2006 to arrange an appointment to register your child between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.