Weather Alerts and Updates for Delays and Cancellations – PLEASE READ & SHARE
Thank you for your patience this week as we worked to get the word out about our school cancellation on Tuesday. As a reminder, if there is any inclement weather forecasted, please check the following outlets to see if there is a 2-Hour Delay or School Cancellation:
- 1. The District Website: www.brunswickcsd.org
- 2. The District Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/Brunswick_CSD
- 3. The District Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Brittonkill/
- 4. Sign up for Text Alerts: https://cbs6albany.com/station/mobile-text-alerts (Please select “Brunswick (Brittonkill) CSD”)
- 5. Check your Local TV News stations for updates: CBS6 Albany, WNYT News Channel 13, Spectrum News, etc.
All weather-related delays and closing will also be posted on our District’s main electronic board outside.
Please note that if there is a change from a DELAY to a CANCELLATION, previous posts on the Website, Facebook, and Twitter accounts will be deleted and a new, UPDATED version will be posted – please check back between 7:00 AM – 7:15 AM for any changes. We truly appreciate your patience as we work to keep your children safe during the winter months!