Register New Student
Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten Surveys
If you are registering a student for kindergarten or pre-kindergarten, please reach out to Laurie Gosse directly at 518-279-4600 ext. 2002.
Have you moved?
Please make sure to update the District with your current address and contact telephone numbers. You will need to provide new proofs of residency. Click here for COA Form
Steps to Register a Student
Step 1: Proof of Residency
- Affidavit of Shared Residency
- Lease, rental or mortgage statement/agreement
- Utility Bill (i.e. phone, cable, electric)
Step 2: Documents/RecordsYou will need to bring with you several documents regarding your student.
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of Drivers License
- Copy of Physical exam by a doctor within the last year
- Copy of custody agreement (if applicable)
- Copy of Special Education plan (IEP or 504) if applicable
Step 3: Download and fill out all of the documents.
- Registration Checklist
- Registration Form
- Residency Form
- Consent for Release
- Home Language Form
- Health Information Form
- Medical Exam Permission/Physical Exam Form (to be given to Doctor)
- Computer Use Form (MS/HS only)
Step 4: To register your Middle/High School child, contact Carol Petersen at 518-279-4600 ext. 2403 to arrange an appointment between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Paperwork may be faxed to 518-279-3888.
To register your Elementary School child, contact Laurie Gosse at 518-279-4600 ext. 2002 to arrange an appointment between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Paperwork may be faxed to 518-279-0612.