Dear Tamarac Families:
Tomorrow begins the 2020-21 school year. We are excited to open our doors, both virtually and on campus, to our students. Safety is our number one priority.
Before sending your student to school EACH IN PERSON DAY, please review the following daily screening:
- Have your student(s) knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the last 14 days with anyone who has tested positive to COVID -19?
- Have your student(s) knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the last 14 days with anyone who has had symptoms of COVID -19?
- Have your student(s) tested positive in the last for COVID 19 in the last 14 days.
- Has your student(s) experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours
- LOSS OF SMELL
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- LOSS OF TASTE
If you have answered positive to of the above questions you must
- Keep your student home
- Share this information for your student(s) via the email@example.com
Your student will have their temperature check prior to entering the school.
We are finalizing an online health screener for parents and caregivers. More information to come.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.