With the start of the New Year, we wanted to remind you of the 2020/2021 Free Meal Program available through Food Services.
Pictured above are the contents a family ordered for two children for five days - breakfast and lunch. Portions come frozen and pre-packaged. Simply order your meals - no application required - no questions asked.
- All students qualify to receive a free breakfast and lunch - in-person/hybrid/remote
- This is NOT the free and reduced lunch program
- You do not need to apply to receive free meals
- Your income/salary/employment status is NOT a factor to receive a free meal
- To order meals, look for instructions emailed to you weekly via the School Nutrition email or send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Students' Full Name
- Parent's email & cellphone
- How many breakfast & lunches they wish to order & the dates