As we wrap up National School Counseling Week, we would like to recognize our second high school counselor, Mrs. Paige Collins. Here are some facts Mrs. Collins shared with us:
- I grew up in Coxsackie, NY.
- I went to Siena College for my BS of Political Science and The Sage Colleges for my MS in Organization Management and MS in Professional School Counseling.
- I worked as an Associate Director of Admission at The Sage Colleges prior to becoming a School Counselor.
- A favorite food is hard because I love food but I would say Indian is my favorite. And chocolate!
- A fun fact: I was baptized in Edinburgh, Scotland.
The High School Counselor functions as a primary student advocate within the school community by challenging, encouraging and supporting students. Counseling Center services include individual and group counseling, conferences with students, parents and faculty, student assessments, college and career information, consultation and coordinating referral services. On a day to day basis they are also available to deal with crisis situations that need immediate attention.
Mrs. Collins can be found in the counseling center in the secondary building. Further information regarding the counseling center and contact information can be found here: https://www.brunswickcsd.org/o...