Out-of-District Student Tuition
The Board of Education approved a new policy on Jan. 5, 2013 to allow parents of out-of-district students to attend Tamarac schools on a tuition basis.
The tuition rate is set by New York State and is as follows for the 2021-2022 school year:
Grades K-6 – $7,068.00
Grades 7-12 – $8,073.00
Please note, some of the requirements include:
- Tuition will be due on an annual basis with the first payment due by Aug. 15 of each year.
- Transportation will not be provided to students who live outside the district.
- Students’ scholastic achievements are commensurate with the expectations of the program in which the student is enrolled.
- Students must meet the district’s standards of conduct for students.
- The student’s attendance does not create the need to employ additional staff, or cause class size to increase beyond what is desirable, or create stress on the use of the facilities in the district.